We are OPEN!
We’re still here for you.
The safety and security of our customers, community and employees is of utmost importance to us at Rimbey TV.
Our store has been deemed by the Health Authority of Alberta as an essential service as we provide many of the very products and services that our friends and neighbors need in order to make their families and homes safe and compliant. These include computers, internet, personal communications (cell phones), and associated peripherals and accessories. As such we will remain open under the following conditions until we feel compelled to close due to circumstances beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of customers in our store to 4 (four). If our doors are locked during regular hours we may be at capacity. Please be patient.
- We may ask questions about a customer’s health, recent travel, and reserve the right to decline service to customers who appear ill.
- We will be sanitizing devices before handling them.
- We request that you maintain safe distance protocol as much as possible.
- We wish to direct any non-essential purchases or questions to a later date or to on line sources including *611 in the case of Telus Mobility.
As the situation evolves, we may implement further measures – please be assured that your safety and trust are the goal for you and our employees.
Stay safe and healthy!